Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Foodcourt Fiasco
5:32 AM
So the other day I went to Rocko City with the kids to do some bits and bobs. It was around lunch time so we gravitated to the food court for some lunch. We got a salad wrap and sat down to eat. About ten minutes into it I felt something small hit me in the back. I hear a loud smothered guffaw so I turned around to see two 15-going-on-21-year-old girls sitting there, bright red and refusing to meet my eye. I turn back around to the kids and I see in my peripherals these two snotty teenagers getting up off their seats. I turn back to look on my chair and see a big hunk of meat (yes meat!!!) laying there. I was soo mad so I picked it up, stood up, turned to the girls and threw it on their table saying "you forgot something GIRLS"! They had the grace to blush and mutter 'sorry' before walking off. HMMPHH!!! Kids these days. (I don't think it was intended to hit me but I was no way gonna let them get away with that! They could have at least had the decency to say it was an accident and apologise!) The lady at the table next to me goes "Good on you!".
And thus ends my Foodcourt Fiasco.
And thus ends my Foodcourt Fiasco.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments!:
Shocking! good on your for standing up and saying something Steph!!
that is ridiculous! I would have been pissed
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I love them. xx Steph