Thursday, May 5, 2011

Control Freak

Hi Readers!
I have been thinking I would like to have a little bit of control when it comes to viewing this blog, so the time has come for me to up the privacy on it.  Just so I know who is all reading it!  I will allow some time for you to leave me a comment or email me at skswarts@gmail.com if you would like to be added! Please leave your email address when you write me.

Thanks!

9 Comments!:

Coralie said...

Hi Steph
All the best in your travels and settling there!
My email is coral_606@hotmail.com
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph please add me, I love following your updates and love love the pics of the littlies. We wish you and the family all the best for your new adventure love stace and family xxxx

Damien & Linda; Aiden, Jaida, Kahli said...

Hi Steph,
Would love to keep up to date with you guys, especially once you've moved to your 'new' home.
All the best
Lin and family xxxx

Ryan and Erica Swarts said...

Hi Steph - please add me - love reading your updates - erica-rockingham@hotmail.com
xx

Clint and Jenna Wells said...

Me too please Steph :)

cjwells05@hotmail.com

thanks, jenna x

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,

Felicity from uni here! I love reading about you and your little family, please add me :)

Good luck with your move.

martinz.felicity@cathednet.wa.edu.au

Thanks :)

Jo said...

Hey Steph... love having a peek at what you guys are up to - and espcially would like to see pics of your time in Korea! All the best with the move! Jo xx
jvanderros@beagle.com.au

Rianna said...

Add me too please:)

rianna.ballast@gmail.com

Ben said...

Hi Steph,
Love to hear about your adventures in Korea!
Safe travels and hope you settle in your 'new' home quickly.
bmkramer@iinet.net.au
Mel x