Thursday, March 10, 2011
Oh Boy, How Time Flies...
4:51 AM
Hello There!
Apologies to those who have been consistently checking to see if I have updated... I do have an excuse!
IInet took an infinity to put us online. Finally it has happened and now I can write a line or two.
So we have moved! Successfully and easily. Phew! We have been here for 16 sleeps, which means 16 days of getting organised and getting used to things a bit different!
Oh and it also means 16 nights of lovely lovely sleep, listening to the waves rolling onto the shore that is a very short distance away! Ps you can also see the stars from our pillows! The first night that we were here a miracle happened - Ivy slept through! Up until this point (well, starting from when she decided she wasn't going to be my perfect, easy baby anymore) she usually wakes a couple times at night. So excited was I! Alas, it only lasted this once, and now she wakes up still, only once a night so its not too bad. To be honest, I don't mind fixing her up then laying back down to the sound of the surf.
Isaac is loving his 'beach home', oh and its not a 'new' one its a 'old 'un'. He has taken to the stairs with ease and loves his beautiful new playroom.
We haven't been idle since we've moved in, currently we are about 2 rooms away from having the whole house repainted! Yep thats both storeys, 2 coats.
Oh and we've had an aircon installed! Hmm I am quietly thinking it was a little premature, cos even tho we moved during the hottest week there were only a few days where it was bad. I haven't even turned it on yet! Oh well I'm sure we will use it for heating in winter - it is already quite fresh at nights, (we get that seabreeze right off the ocean!) and in the mornings the kids wear a jumper for a little while.
We have had family photos done by the very talented Kelly Monster at http://www.kellymonsterphotography.wordpress.com/
She has posted a sneakpeak which I will show here, can't wait to get the rest!!!
Thanks all for now,
Over and Out.
Oh and it also means 16 nights of lovely lovely sleep, listening to the waves rolling onto the shore that is a very short distance away! Ps you can also see the stars from our pillows! The first night that we were here a miracle happened - Ivy slept through! Up until this point (well, starting from when she decided she wasn't going to be my perfect, easy baby anymore) she usually wakes a couple times at night. So excited was I! Alas, it only lasted this once, and now she wakes up still, only once a night so its not too bad. To be honest, I don't mind fixing her up then laying back down to the sound of the surf.
Isaac is loving his 'beach home', oh and its not a 'new' one its a 'old 'un'. He has taken to the stairs with ease and loves his beautiful new playroom.
We haven't been idle since we've moved in, currently we are about 2 rooms away from having the whole house repainted! Yep thats both storeys, 2 coats.
Oh and we've had an aircon installed! Hmm I am quietly thinking it was a little premature, cos even tho we moved during the hottest week there were only a few days where it was bad. I haven't even turned it on yet! Oh well I'm sure we will use it for heating in winter - it is already quite fresh at nights, (we get that seabreeze right off the ocean!) and in the mornings the kids wear a jumper for a little while.
We have had family photos done by the very talented Kelly Monster at http://www.kellymonsterphotography.wordpress.com/
She has posted a sneakpeak which I will show here, can't wait to get the rest!!!
Thanks all for now,
Over and Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments!:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I love them. xx Steph