Sunday, February 20, 2011

D-Day

Monday, 21st February, 2011.
D-Day.

Today is the day the house we have bought is supposed to settle.
Sometime around 2.00pm.

Right now I am taking a break from frantically packing last minute items, cleaning as I go, trying to keep the kids at least a little bit happy! Phew, what a job.

Emotions?

Excitement. Like, Super Excitement. We are leaving our little 3x1 in Armadale to a nice big double (triple?) storey in Warnbro, RIGHT near the beach. I just can't wait to start beaching it, fishing, crabbing, long walks on the beach, sandcastles, and a whole lot more.

Nervous.  Mainly that the move tomorrow morning will go smoothly. I have promised Aran that I will try not to be a Wifezilla, wanting the couch 10cm to the left etc. (This will be very hard, mind you!)

Sadness. After all, this is where we brought both our babies home to!

Don't worry, the excitement overrides the sadness.
:)


1 Comments!:

Ado and Candy said...

WOW!! Great for you guys!! Cant wait to come past for coffee - or vice versa :)