Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Leaving on a Jet Plane
5:35 PM
We have some news! Aran has been offered a temporary position overseas and we have decided to accept it! So as of mid to end April our little family will be moving to Ulsan, South Korea, living there until the end of the year. We are super excited about doing something different for a while. Guess I'd better start learning some Korean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments!:
Wow ... that's big news ... I'm sure you guys will have a fantastic time exploring the area ... and it's a perfect time to take up the opportunity while your children are still quite young ... all the best in the preparations and planning ...
Wow steph! How exciting!!! You must continue your blog there and keep us up to date with your adventures :)
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I love them. xx Steph