I went to Grand Park with the kids a couple of weeks back. It was absolutely beautiful - red coloured leaves everywhere! It was just SO lovely. So last weekend I told Aran we had to go again, for him to see. Unfortunately that short period of time made a big difference to the trees - now they were all brown and leaves falling off everywhere. Was such a pity, especially because I had raved about it a lot to him!
Oh well, we had a lovely walk anyway. And the kids had fun playing in the (brown) leaves.
 |
| Ivy gets taken out of the car and makes a run for it |
 |
| "I think we should go... Here!" |
 |
| Looking a bit sad and sorry |
 |
| Haha I was trying out for 'Mo-vember'. Silly Aran was just being silly heehee |
 |
| Ivy has lots of energy and decides to push her big brother around |
 |
| Peek-a-boo! |
 |
| Little Lulu |
 |
| Wheeee! |
 |
| Having fun on the slides... Isaac was quite tired so was sitting on my lap on a park bench having a cuddle at this stage - hence no pics of him! |
1 Comments!:
Wow hasn't she grown up a lot! Def looks like a happy chappy :)
What a cute car you get to drive around in...stylish.
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I love them. xx Steph