Sunday, August 21, 2011

Spoilt

Hello to my avid blog readers!
Well the blog drought is officially over, thanks to my gorgeous hubby! Our last camera - a Canon Ixus - broke and we were just planning on getting a new point and shoot.  However, he very kindly allowed me to buy a camera I have had my eye on for a while!  So I am the proud owner of a brand new Nikon D3100 DSLR.  Ok, Ok, all you serious photographers out there, I know its nothing TOO special, but I only wanted an entry level DSLR as I am a super-beginner.  And the millions of reviews I read said this one was by far the best! yay for me.  So from now on all the pics will have been taken on that.

We took a few experimental shots, this is what we came up with.  I still have to figure out most of the settings, give me time, I'll get there!!









On another note - 6 sleeps til we go to Canada! YAHOO!

OvEr AnD oUt

2 Comments!:

Ado and Candy said...

Nice pics! All the best with playing with your new toy :)

x

Marleen said...

Say hello to my darling sister Jo :) and of course a big hug as we can't give them to her via skype.