Saturday, May 22, 2010
Bits and Bobs
12:41 AM
Our little man is growing up sooo fast... He loves to play outside, especially with Daddy's tools. He loves to copy whatever Aran is doing. Here he is imitating Aran using the grinder - not plugged in of course before you freak out Oma!
Love this shot below - shows how close Charlie always is...
Aran always a busy little bee.
Trying out the macro setting on the camera.. Bright flowers hanging over our back fence...

Even though we have a new little a new little baby, Zac and I still have plenty of time to play together. Here bi was trying to teach him to smile for the camera - a bit difficult cos he always wants to look at the screen!
Is this what you mean Mum? Haha what a monkey.
Isn't he such a sweetie?

A rare photo of Mummy with her boy.

Here is a pic of the dress I made for Ivy - She didnt fit into any dresses yet so I decided to sew one - without a pattern and all! Turned out quite cute I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 Comments!:
congratulations still on the birth of Ivy ... she looks adorable ... such a beautiful little family you have ... nice work on the dress too it looks gorgeous and pretty swish to do it without a pattern - I'd be lucky to be able sew the button on :) ...
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I love them. xx Steph