Thursday, January 7, 2010
Absentee Apology
8:49 PM
G'day Folks! Enough of the blogging drought already! I apologise for the lack of photos over the last couple of months, I haven't taken many to be honest, not even of Chrissie and New Years.
But my New Years Resolution is to take more photos - especially over the next 3 months because after that all the photos are bound to be of another little someone! :) So here are a couple of posts from the last few months, stay tuned for more to come - especially after this weekend as its Ma and Pa InLaws last weekend in Perth before they choof off to Tassie-mania. We have a lovely dinner planned, as well as a coffee/lunch spectacular. Oh and I will put up a recent belly shot too. Thanks for reading! xXx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments!:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! I love them. xx Steph